Re: XF86Config-4.synaptics HOWTO...Acer Travelmate 2413LCi...

On úterý 01 listopadu 2005 3:55, mlewis00@tctwest.net wrote:
> my X Windows installation will not function correctly unless TapButton1=0,
> TapButton2=1, and TapButton3=0 - any other setting results in a
> right-button context menu popping up on any single tap. No setting that I
> have yet found will resolve this problem.

Hi, I have Acer TM 620 with Synaptics touchpad and it's been working fine with
the following settings:

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver    "synaptics"
  Identifier    "Touchpad"
  Option    "SendCoreEvents"  "true"
  Option    "Device"    "/dev/psaux"
  Option    "Protocol"  "auto-dev"
  Option    "LeftEdge"      "1700"
  Option    "RightEdge"     "5300"
  Option    "TopEdge"       "1700"
  Option    "BottomEdge"    "4200"
  Option    "FingerLow" "25"
  Option    "FingerHigh"    "30"
  Option    "MaxTapTime"    "180"
  Option    "MaxTapMove"    "220"
  Option    "VertScrollDelta" "100"
  Option    "MinSpeed"  "0.06"
  Option    "MaxSpeed"  "0.12"
  Option    "AccelFactor" "2.5"
EndSection

Could you define more concretely what you are trying to do? I can try out what
you need on my laptop.

vlcak