Re: A notebook for Debian?

Hi Florian!

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, Florian Ludwig wrote:

I'm using a old IBM Thinkpad T21. Everything works realy fine! IBM was
the only only company providing good Linux support for thier laptops but
now Lenovo.. I dont know.

I realy recommend to buy a Thinkpad for running Linux (wicht destri ever).

Take a Dell Inspiron. ;) I own a 8200 where everything works.

--
Regards, GR                      | GnuPG-key: mail -s 'get gpg-key'
Ferienwohnungen an der Ostsee    | ICQ: 146212092