Re: Seeking a reputable source for time clocks.. please read (October 14, 2005)

On Friday 14 October 2005 19:10, Kathleen Daigle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some of my clients are searching online for a reputable source for
> different types of time clocks. My job is to find one place to work with.
> I'd like to discuss an arrangement with you.

I use ntp.org for all my time clock needs. Depending on which region you live
in you want to select the appropriate pool of time clocks.

Check out:

http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Servers/NTPPoolServers

Anders

Ps.  ;)

--
 - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.4.2 - KMail 1.8.2 -