Re: ACPI and KDE

Bob Alexander wrote:

> As a matter of fact I have tpb installed but it only shows message
> boxes for Brightness, Volume, Thinklight, Access IBM.
>
> I cannot find a way to use it for Fn+F5 or Fn+F7 even after reading
> the documentation.
>
> Can you correct me ?

On my Thinkpad there is a OSD when pressing Alt-F7 (video output switch)
but nothing with Alt+F5 (Bluetooth).

I use the default settings except the color of the OSD.

You can use the callback script for starting apps at key events.
I attached an example script which only echoes the identifier and the
value of the key.

Regards
  Kai