Moving KDE on etch from 3.3.2 to 3.4.1

After a clean install of etch from the netinst CD I installed xorg and kde.

Thanks to this list good advice I have modified my sources.list and my preferences file for APT with the objective of installing KDE 3.4.1.

Must have goofed somewhere since aptitude update ; aptitude upgrade does not propose ANY upgrades.

Can anyone spot my error ?

See attached files.

Thank you,
Bob
# This is if I ever need to access packages from the local CDROM
#deb file:///cdrom/ etch main

# Following to get package listing from testing, unstable and experimental
# The preference to testing is specified in /etc/apt/preferences
# by using the following lines:
# Package: *
# Pin: release a=testing
# Pin-Priority: 900
# Package: *
# Pin: release a=unstable
# Pin-Priority: 700
# Package: *
# Pin: release a=experimental
# Pin-Priority: 600

deb http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

deb http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free

deb http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/debian/ experimental main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/debian/ experimental main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main

# Following is for KDE 3.4.1 compiled with gcc-3.* for etch
deb http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.4.1/ ./

# IBM Internal repositories
# mts client here
#deb http://w3.opensource.ibm.com/~d-c4eb/debian ./
# notes, wine, ibm_jre here
#deb http://olymp.vienna.at.ibm.com/dc4eb ./

# Repository for acroread and other multimedia stuff like lame, w32codecs etc.
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sid main

# Flavio Stanchina's unofficial binary packages for Radeon drivers fglrx
#deb     http://www.stanchina.net/~flavio/debian-fglrx-xorg/ ./

# bootsplash themes
# see www.bootsplash.de
deb http://debian.bootsplash.de unstable main