Re: Comments: Acer TravelMate 4651LMi

Hi,
      I run debian on Acer 4102WLMI. I haven't tried wifi, but for the rest everything seems to be fine...
      hardware specs may vary ofcourse...

On 9/21/05, marc <gmane@auxbuss.com> wrote:
marc said...
> Hi,
>
> I've settled on the Acer TravelMate 4651LMi as my next laptop. I plan to
> run Debian on it, and wondered whether anyone here had any known reasons
> why this would not be a good choice.
>
> Otherwise, all comments appreciated. Thanks.

Here's a spec sheet, although there's not much specific component
detail:

http://www.acer.co.uk/acereuro/page9.do?dau34.oid=9024&UserCtxParam=0
&GroupCtxParam=0&dctx1=17
&CountryISOCtxParam=UK&LanguageISOCtxParam=en&crc=1051971366

--
Best,
Marc