Re: Satellite M35x-S161

> > > 2) Learn how to do that in proper English language
> And please don't criticise people for their improper use of English.  It's not
> everyone's first language.

OK, to close the debate, I forward to the list the private message I
first sent to Frans:

**** forwarded mess. ****
Hello,
You're perfectly right. Controlling my anger is a point I could make
huge progress on :-) But I usually do not laugh at people who make
mistakes, that's not the kind of guy I am. Here it seems to me it's
gone too far: I assume that when you're writing on the debian-laptop
list, when you have a laptop on which you operate Debian, etc, your
knowledge should enable you not to behave like the guy we're talking
about.

On the second point, you're also totally right, but when you use
Gmail's web interface as a MUA, you don't control averything. But I'll
have a look.

Wishing you a good night,
JB.

P.S. It's true that about insults, I'm more or less the latin type,
i.e. sometimes using them quite lavishly without attaching a big
importance to those words. I should not assume people have the same
relationship to coarse language, ok...

**** end of forwarded mess. ****

P.S.2 Today is another day (at least for we Europeans) :-)