Re: Kernel decision

dude, try to use oficial kernel imagen, do not try others. trust me, ONLY OFI.
some patch make the machine go into kernel panic.

CLAUDIO G.

On 8/20/05, Frank <hugelmopf@web.de> wrote:
I am a bit lost with all the different kinds of kernel patches that are out
there, maybe somebody can help me with that:

I was planning on getting the vanilla 2.6.13 as soon as it is out and apply
the MM patchset (good idea for laptops?).

Additionally I wanted the following patches:
- ACPI (acpi.sf.net)
- Software Suspend 2 (suspend2.net)

Are they already included in MM or do I have to apply them additionally? And
in which order should I apply them, as they are supposed to be against the
vanilla kernel?

Thanks for any hints,
Frank