Re: Debian installation on Toshiba Tecra M2

Oddbyte wrote:

Dear all.

I have just installed Debian Sarge on my new laptop Toshiba Tecra M2, but I have just a some small troubles. Kde and gnome work property, but I cannot configure my audio board. What I have to do?

I'm a real beginner and every help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Oddbyte
lspci -v will give you what sound card it is. Once the sound card is known, you can use google to figure out (by yourself) how to setup the audio. If google does not give any good links then post the output to the list and someone will be able to help you.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Graduate Student, MAE