Re: Linux installation in a Compaq V2000.

Koen Vermeer wrote:
On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 08:49 -0400, Jansen Carlo Sena wrote:

does anyone has installed Debian in a Compaq V2000 notebook?! Is that a good notebook for Linux?!

Did anyone ever tell you about Google[1]? If so, try it! If not, try it
as well!

Koen

[1] http://www.google.com

Serious, Mr. Vermeer?! Ow, I very happy to known Google now!! It's so
great!

I have found something in Google but I was finding something in the
debian-laptop mail list because here I was expecting to find more
experience with a openend-mind people like you, my friend!

Thanks for nothing, ok?!

Jansen