Re: I: Installation problems with HP zv6069EA

Try disable (or enable) legacy usb in the bios. This allowed me to
type on my compaq 2135us, at first I had the same problem. Also I
think sice HP owns Compaq now these laptops are very similar.

Alex

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:52:40 +0200
"CECCHI FABIO" <fabio.cecchi@bancaditalia.it> wrote:

CF>   _____

Loren A. Linden Levy
481 Loomis, Department of Physics
1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801-3080
Tel:   217-244-7995   Fax: 217-333-1215
Email: lindenle@uiuc.edu
url:   http://w3.physics.uiuc.edu/~lindenle/
This email has been cryptographically signed.
Search for "lindenle" at pgp.mit.edu
to obtain my public key which can be used
to verify the authenticity of this message.