Re: Problem with T42p, ipw2200 and ACPI

Le 12981ième jour après Epoch,
Phuong Le-Hong écrivait:

> The ipw2200 module on my T42 works well with kernel 2.6.8. What
> version of kernel do you use ?

I'm using 2.6.11-1-686 , and ipw2200 works good ... only if I specify
all parameters about the link. I must setup AP, Key, ESSID, etc... to
have a signal detected...

But my goal is to autodetect AP, then let whereami do the job.

All was good when I was on a Prism54 device.

Thanks for your reply.

> I still have a problem with ACPI module. I can suspend the machine,
> but after suspending, USB modules don't work anymore! (for example
> mouse, Wifi). And the machine does not power off completely. It does
> shudown only the hardisk and the monitor. I have press the power
> button for a few seconds to shutdown the machine. It's awful. :(

This is the major reason why I use now APM on this machine. With APM,
all is working correctly!