Re: Xinerama on i810

Hi Koen!

On Thursday 16 June 2005 19:43, Koen Vermeer wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, that's actually an 855, not an 810. And, as I
> understood, the XFree version that comes with Debian does not have very
> good support for it. I had trouble addressing both pipes individually
> (not for Xinerama, but for presentations). I fixed it by using XOrg
> (you can find the right sources.list-entry in the archives).

I have an 855 in my Toshiba as well. I would be very interested in the
config file you are using with XOrg.

Cheers,
Frans

P.S. [OT]
The U10 is still running nicely :-)
Will be working on adding 2.6 kernel support to Sparc installation CDs
soon and I'm also working on adding sparc support for os-prober.