Re: Standby/Resume works only during Grub

Frank wrote:
> I experimented with the acpi_sleep option, but it didn't help. Since not
> only my video doesn't come back from suspend, but also no keyboard,
> network etc., I seem to be having some other problem.
>
> I guess I am in some kind of loser position now, having ACPI not really
> working and no APM in a 64 bit kernel I won't be able to suspend. :-(

Of course, you can always try suspend2 <http://swsuspend.sf.net>, which IIRC
works with 64bit kernel and multiprocessors, etc.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

The function of the expert is not to be more right than other
people, but to be wrong for more sophisticated reasons.
    -- Dr. David Butler, British psephologist