Re: XF86Config-4 on thinkpad 570 ("pipe" sign doesnt work)

On Saturday 21 May 2005 18:31, Sergiy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed Debian Sarge on my thinkpad, but the "pipe" sign doesnt
> work with xfree.
> Here is my keyboard configuration:
>
> Section "InputDevice"
>         Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
>         Driver          "keyboard"
>         Option          "CoreKeyboard"
>         Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
>         Option          "XkbModel"      "pc101"
>         Option          "XkbLayout"     "de_DE"
> EndSection
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanx in advance,
>
> Sergiy
This is not a problem of tp 570, though i have one ;)

here is my XF...
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc104"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us,il,dvorak"
        Option          "XkbOptions"
"grp:switch,grp:shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
EndSection

I put pc104 and you pc101.
Check if this is the problem.

Kfir