re: tosh libretto apm / battery / disk woes

>Tosh Libretto 110CT running Debian testing.
>Boot with acpi=off to get apm supported, but:
>- beeps every second or so with the battery removed
>- apm reports 0% critical for a battery that reports 100% in another
>- "apm -s" fails everytime.

Why are you using apm instead of acpi?  I have some Libretto 100CTs using
(The older ones only had APM BIOS, but it was a simple upgrade).

I assume the 110CT, being a later machine, can support acpi too.

(Please CC me in any reply as I'm not subscribed to the list)