Derek Broughton wrote:

On Friday 13 May 2005 13:34, robert wrote:
help me... notebook sony vaio model PCG-9N1M, DRIVER ATI RADEON IGP

Do you have the slightest clue how likely it is that anyone will even try?

No subject...

No problem description...

And I'm betting it isn't even linux related. If I'm wrong, _please_ repost with a subject AND a problem description.
I bet that I can tell u the problem cuz I had the exact same problem with my sony laptop which is a model pcg-nvr23. For some reason X won't load into sony laptops. I don't know why but for some reason it won't. So don't ask me how to fix it. Hope someone can help this poor guy though.