Wireless network adapter

Hi,

I have two wireless PCMCIA network adapters, one is
Trendnet TEW-221PC, another is Linksys wireless B
(model No.: WPC11 v.4), but when I insert anyone to my
laptop, there is no response (they works well in
WindowsXP).

The pcmcia_core module have been loaded, need some
other drivers be loaded?  If yes, could you tell me
the module name?  I also wonder if there are some
other packages need to be installed.  By the way, I
use the kernel 2.6.8 and "testing" release.

Bests,
Long