Re: Linux laptop advice needed

David Lightman wrote:

The other product which looks interesting for me is an AOpen 1559 Barebook because it has a geforce based graphic card and is not that expensive, but I can't find any information on it expect for the specifications. Any experience with a laptop based on it especially with using it on linux?
- http://solution.aopen.com.tw/products/nb/1559-AS.htm

After some further research I think of buying the mentioned AOpen 1559 Barebook because of the nvidia based graphic card. I know that the older AOpen Barebook with centrino and Radeon 9700 works using linux. But as I said before I can't find any information on this new model. The information on the old one doesn't need to apply to the new one because its a new centrino 2. Any suggestions?

Dave