Re: quick-launch buttons on the nx5000

To use quick launch buttons, you can use Lineak.. and it's web page is: http://lineak.sourceforge.net/

Also there is a very good documentation on the web page so that you can learn how to use your quick launch buttons.. Good look and have fun..!

Krzysztof Fabjanski wrote:

Hi,

I'm a new one and I am just interested if there is someone on the list who can help me with installing those quick-launch buttons on the hp nx5000.

I'm using knoppix 3.7 with kde 3.3. Everythings works fine but those quick-lunch buttons suche as 'volume up', 'volum down' 'mute' 'lock screen' and etc. don't work at all.

I've found something on the following web site:

http://www.nanonanonano.net/linux/nx7010

but I' dont know how to use it?

---------------------------------------
Best regards
Christopher
Fabjanski.

begin:vcard
fn:Alper KANAT
n:KANAT;Alper
adr;quoted-printable:;;;Istanbul;;;T=C3=9CRK=C4=B0YE
email;internet:tunix@raptiye.org
url:http://raptiye.org
version:2.1
end:vcard