Re: small laptop with only floppy drive

another problem developed.  i have stable installed.  when i got it
installed it wont let me into the graphical interface due to the fact
that i think i chose the wrong install option.  when i installed i
chose the vga driver option but then i chose the colors as 24.  now it
wont boot into the graphical interface.  i found a website to help but
cant figure out how to rpm the package into the directory.  please
help.  website is:
<http://www.hpcc.uh.edu/~tonyc/sony/linux-main.html>.

Thanks for any help u can provide.  also there is no
/etc/x11/xf86config directory in my system.