apt-get -f problem

Hi all,

problem solved using dselect (didn't have aptitude on machine)

using just apt-get to remove each offending package seemed to be heading into dependency hell, but dselect managed to work it out for me.

thanks for all of your suggestions

Ben.

Ian Greenhoe wrote:
Nope.  Won't work -- I've tried that before.  Apt is actually checking
its database, not the filesystem.

-Ian