Re: logrotate stopped working ?

Actually, there should be an entry in cron.daily:
/etc/cron.daily/logrotate

Mine looks like this:
--------------- begin 755 /etc/cron.daily/logrotate
#!/bin/sh

test -x /usr/sbin/logrotate || exit 0
/usr/sbin/logrotate /etc/logrotate.conf
--------------- end 755 /etc/cron.daily/logrotate

More likely, tho, you've got something foobar'd in /etc/logrotate.conf
-- try running the logrotate command from /etc/cron.daily/logrotate
manually and see what happens.

HTH,
-Ian