Re: ORDERING............

caution everyone!!!! this is a SCAM!!! dont be taken in by this con!! believe me ...I KNOW!! ihave found out first hand!!!

salaam mansur <jeffrystores@yahoo.com> wrote:
DEAR SALES,
        i am  JEFFRY NICHOLAS a great successful business man . i want to buy some items of GOODS in your company  and i will love to know if you could ship to nigeria for me where one of my store is sited.
i will be expecting soonest to know  the next procedures and i am paying with my credit card. thanks.
   Best Regards,
JEFFRY NICHOLAS.