windows disappearing t40p / Ati Mobility 9000 / dual screen
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: windows disappearing t40p / Ati Mobility 9000 / dual screen
- From: nikolaj erichsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:01:28 +0100
- Message-id: <1108983688.31316.29.camel@zen>
I experiencing some weird behaviour when in dual screen mode (xinerama).
A window will suddenly disappear, the program is still running (I can
see it in "ps aux") but X will kind of "loose" the window.
It's quite annoying :-) and does not happen in single screen mode.
Anybody saw this before?
Anybody knows how to recover a lost window in X? (!)
Ati Mobility 9000
XFree86 Radeon driver.