cpufreq/speedstep on Toshiba Tecra 8200

I'm not be able to setup cpufreq. I have built speedstep-ich as a module
but it fails to insert.

Can somebody point me out the correct modules I should get in order to
have cpufreq work.

And the worst is that "Something happened" (TM) that now my 900 MHz CPU is working at 448 MHz
and I can't get it work at 900 again.
# tosshet -cpu fast
SciFeature:action: error setting CPU speed
        SciSet returned: FAILURE
CPU speed: slow

I have loaded both toshiba_acpi and toshiba. Could you tell me what keys launch the Machine Setup ?

If any of you owns such a laptop, could you send me your kernel config
file ?

Regards
maykel

PS: Please, do not CC'd me, I have subscribed to the list.