Re: How can I use multi-display on laptop

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 16:56 +0800, singer wrote:
> my laptop is IBM thinkpad R51 2887 9kc
> the graphic driver is 82855
> In debian, I use the driver "i810"
> I can't use the LCD and the extra AGP output at the same time. If I
> change the BIOS to BOOT from LCD, the extra AGP has no signal, if I
> change the BIOS to BOOT form the extra AGP, the LCD has no signal.
> there is a key on my laptop to switch the two displays.

the i810switch (debian package) might solve your problem.

cheers,
Hp.

[...]
--
Hanspeter Kunz                  Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                   Department of Information Technology

Spamtraps: hkunz.bogus@ailab.ch hkunz.bogus@ifi.unizh.ch
---
There's no such thing as an original sin.
		-- Elvis Costello