Re: problem with 1280x800 resolution

Could be one of the cinamatic aspect ratio laptops I've been seeing.

I remember when monitors taller than they were wide were made, because
most people using a machine for work were using paper-shaped document
forms.

Now we see the shift in computing from "work" to "play", as screens
optimized for viewing DVDs are all the rage.

Curt-

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 11:10, Barry, Christopher was heard to
say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history