Re: 'reboot' in thinkpad 570 will resoult a crash when the kernel is loading

Kfir Lavi wrote:
Hi,
every kernel i have used 2.6.6 - 2.6.9 i have the same problem.
When i run the command 'reboot', the comp will reboot, but when the kernel comes up, it will crash. So i need allways to halt the system, in order too reboot it.
Any ideas?

tnx
kfir
Perhaps an error with some hardware modules (not properly unloaded).
I had some similar error with SuSE Linux 8.2 and my usb devices.

Paul