Re: Dell Inspiron 2650 goes blank after installation of NVidia drivers

This happened to me this last week also. I did not find a fix that would
work.  I did not have enough time to really look.  I made it work with
the VESA driver so that I could get the machine usable again.  Let me
know anything you find.

Robert