Re: debian on a thinkpad

On Friday 28 January 2005 20:19, Kai Hildebrandt wrote:
> > at the top of the list. Instead it boots directly into XP. Does anyone
> > know if I have to do something particular in order to circumvent the
> > XP boot? I have tried a couple of other distributions also with the
You could stop the booting process entering the bios setting menu; then, while
you are still in the bios menu, you could insert the cd-rom. Now exit the
bios menu and let continue the boot: the cd already loaded might do the
trick.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.