Re: what is vesa error -6

i checked and there are no typos. what i did noticed was that the
2.6.10 kernel doesn't have a selection for the S3 video adapter which
this laptop is using. i see selections for ATI, Matrox, but not S3.

maybe i should look in that direction.

--
Rino Mardo <joroxx@gmail.com>
Registered Linux user #93359