disable dosfsck?

Hi All,

I have a laptop with fat32 partitions on it, is there any way I can set dosfsck to only check the dos partitions every x mounts as it does on my other partitions?

on another topic..

I have an old laptop that I use as a router, I am running knoppix on it which i think is based on debian... every time I reboot (which isn't often) dmesg says that i should do an fsck on the partitions as it has reached the recommended limit, however I cannot for the life of me seem to force it to do so.

I have tried shutdown -r -F now but it doesn't seem to do anything.. any suggestions?

cheers,

Ben.