Re: ipw2200 on Dell M60

Koen Vermeer wrote:

Op vr 21-01-2005, om 01:40 schreef Upayavira:
I've no idea what error 16 is. And I don't see a wlan0 device there.

Normally, you wouldn't get a wlan0 device, but a 'normal' ethX device.
Okay.

Also, the network I'm using requires WEP encryption.
Any ideas how I might debug this?

Try the ipw2100 list, I'm sure they can at least tell you about 'error
-16'.
'fraid I've tried there - no luck. I've also tried the ndiswrapper too - with no luck. I think I'm going to have to think drastic (e.g. changing distribution, etc) :-(

But thanks for your answer all the same.

Regards, Upayavira