Re: mount /dev/fd0 is not a valid block device

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 23:39 +0100, Joerg Beyer wrote:
> looks like a bad floppy. You could try to read them on another
> computer (but different floppy drives may judge different on
> that floppy).

Or a just plain broken.  Experimental evidence: I went through my
collection of floppy disks copying the data and formatting/verifying
them, and of the ~50 floppies I started with I was left with less than
10, even throwing away some fairly new unused floppies.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross@burtonini.com