Re: Problemi con /tmp/.ICE-unix e runlevel 2

I thought I was writing to the italian mailing list.
My problem is that with kernels 2.6.8.1 and 2.6.9 the starting process
stop after loading the xfree86-common. The computer can't begin the
runlevel 2.
I can start my computer with the kernel 2.4.24 and after that, with
the command reboot, I can work with all kernels I have.
I don't know what the problem is, but I have some ideas
1. The xfree86-common don't work fine with the new kernel 2.6, but i
don't know how to eliminate xfree86-common from tha starting process
2. After xfree86-common in the rcS there is the line to sudo, probably
this don't work fine
3. I don't have any other ideas

I work with the testing version of debian, if this can help you.

Thanks
Felice