Re: Acer TravelMate 620 finally working to my content

The winmodem and 3D support is working too. :)

I am now running kernel 2.6.8
I also recently started to use iptables firewall with the firestarter
frontend.
I have a digital camera with USB support and it connects as an USB mass
storage device with no problem.

Any questions - gimme a shout.

m.