Problem with the key sequence shift + numlock on a IBM t40p

Hello,

	I have an IBM thinkpad t40p and I run debian sid on it. This thinkpad
enables the use of the numeric keypad by pressing the keys shift +
numlock. This key sequence is also used by XFree86 to provide a way to
move the mouse cursor with the keys of the numeric keypad. As a
consequence, it does not allows me to use the numeric keypad.

Can you tell me if I can do something to disable this key sequence in
XF86Config-4 or another solution that lets me normaly use the numeric
keypad.

Thanks.

Cyrille