Re: Firewall and Laptop

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 07:21:35PM +0100, Marcus C. Gottwald wrote:
> Out of curiosity: What features are expected from a config tool?
> On a laptop computer, you'd seldom need a lot more than to allow
> outgoing, related or established traffic plus incoming SSH,
> wouldn't you?

A friend forgot his wireless card at a conference and I NATed through
my eth0 interface once.

I used that once for Ethereal to try and figure out why a networked
printer wasn't working.

I've also wanted to try doing it the other way and put my wireless
card into AP mode.

I wonder if I could run two wireless cards in my laptop with one as an
AP.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org