Re: Problem getting my Crystal 4237b sound card to work

One of the standard packages in Debian is "reportbug".

Get to a command line, type "reportbug", and it will walk you through
submitting the bug with relevant versions, etc, already included.

Curt-

On Friday 31 December 2004 09:06, Alexander Toresson was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history