Re: OT Dell/HP Support [was Re: HD problem, Debian Sarge 2.6.9, 30GB IBM HD]

Hi

Sorry to hear your bad experience. I am glad after all, that it worked all
right for me. And yes, that was one reason I didn't call. I have SBC Yahoo
internet, and whenever I call, I get India. I have no problem with that, but
usually it never gets resolved as they are speaking off the screen at all
times. (It is also night time for them, when we are awake, imagine that). So
I wanted to try chatting, hoping I get connected to the US. And I was.
Couldn't be happier with the results.

Ben