Re: toshiba m30x-131 with 1280x800

Hi

Sure, I use it already, it can get done. But you need to run a script every
time you boot.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/apoirier/

Here is the patch, and how to use it. I personally made a script called
"resolutionfix" and put it in /etc/init.d/ and made it executable. I then ran
"rcconfig" in which I can select the resolutionfix package to be run every
time the computer boots. Then, go into /etc/rc2.d/ and make sure the
resolutionfix script runs before your X session manager like GDM KDM XDM, if
you have any. Then, your problem is solved. Of course, you need to follow
what Alain has in his README files. You need to put also a line in your
XF86Config-4 file. If you have trouble, I will boot my machine and give you
my config file, so you can copy.

Ben