Re: Loud Harddrive Clicking noise periodicaly-Dell700m

> However, if you /are/ worried about this, maybe you can try and find
> a diagnostics tool for your drive, I know seagate makes a specific
tool
> for  their drive, that you can get from their homepage. Maybe you can

> find a  similar tool for your drive.

Since this is a Dell machine, Dell ships all their PC's with a
diagnostic for that machine. If you do not have the CD that it shipped
with, you can get the diag again from support . dell . com

=====
-"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."-Dennis Ritchie