Re: Kernel Headers question (and Winmodems)

* Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> [2004 Dec 12 21:15 -0600]:
> On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 07:58:05PM -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > FYI, should you decide to use the Debian kernels, you can find ltmodem
> > debs at:
> >
> > deb http://www.sfu.ca/~cth/ltmodem/dists/debian/ ./
> >
> > Right now the latest supported kernel is 2.6.8 and several 2.4 kernels
> > have packages built against them.
>
> Hi Nate,
>
> Are you saying the latest supported kernel is 2.6.8 for the debian
> packages or for the ltmodem code itself (meaning I would need to
> downgrade my kernel)?  I assume you just mean the debs.

The last time I did an aptitude update, the newest kernel that the
.debs at the site above supported was 2.6.8.  Try that line in your
/etc/apt/sources.list and see if anything newer turns up.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"