Re: Anyone using Prism54?

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 11:41:45AM -0500, paul wrote:
> <snip>
> > I ended up installing 2.6.9 and configuring like above.  I also had to
> > add to my /ete/network/interfaces the following:
> >
> >     mapping hotplug
> >             script echo
> >
> </snip>
>
> Was this inside of the options for eth1 specifically or just the
> entire interfaces file?

That's a separate stanza -- not part of eth1.  The echo just echos
what interface is being brought up, IIRC, and the that selects the
stanza for that interface (echo "eth1" then brings runs the stanza
eth1).  At least that's how I remember things working when I read the
ifupdown docs way, way back.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org