Re: cannot hibernate Dell Latitude D600 (priceless info)

Hi Alexandru,

Alexandru Cabuz wrote:
There is actually only one function that I would really like to have: the ability to turn the backlight off. I'd be happy just with that. Might good old apm do it? (I also have 1G of memory).

I do this with Brightside, perhaps install it and set up an active corner to turn your display off.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
     $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: