Re: Netinstall on Hp Pavilion ze5600

Can you pick up an old 10Mbps pcmcia ethernet card? It may seem
strange, but the older standards are more likely to be recognized.
Then you can take some time to identify what your preferred ethernet
port is, and find the driver, while still performing useful work.

Is DHCP turned on on your router? That helps in the auto
configuration.

Curt-

On Sunday 31 October 2004 21:41, Sylvain LECORNE was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history