Re: Synaptics Touchpad (again!...) X ok / console ko

>Try adding "psmouse.proto=imps" parameter to the kernel. Even though I
>don't use gpm, it brought back the taping funcionality to X.

Use of psmouse.proto=imps causes Synaptics not to be found on boot; so I think I'll continue to use xfree86-driver-synaptics under X and 'gpm -m /dev/psaux -t imps2 -3', with no tapping in console...
Maybe is testing distro gpm's fault (as the woody's one let me tap)?

bye
        Piero