Re: Wireless card recommendations

Hi Robert,

I've been using the Proxim a/b/g gold card in my debian system and
haven't had any problems with it at all. The driver is available at the
madwifi project at sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/madwifi

Cheers,

Marcus

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 15:42, Robert Goley wrote:
> I have to get 4 pcmcia wireless card for various Dell laptops that we
> have here in the office.  All of these machines are dual boot Windows
> XP/Debian Sarge.  I want to put "G" cards in these machines.  I would
> also like to use native linux drivers if possible.  Anyone have
> suggestions or recommendations or similar setup in use?
>
> Robert
     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
     $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: