Sarge on HP/Compaq AMD64 Laptop

Unfortunately it is meant as a home user unit, but HP/Compaq have a pretty nice AMD64 based laptop. nVidia video makes me happy as well.

Anyone running Sarge on it and have expirence to report? How does the 1920x1200 screen work? How fast is the FireWire port, the new 700 speed? How easy is it to swap the drive... figuring I would install a Hitachi 60GB 7200RPM drive. Where does the built-in FDD go? Is it a modular bay that other things like a second battery can go in?

I'm mostly a ThinkPad expert, and Dell Latitudes for a few years. Looking for an AMD64 / nVidia based laptop with 2GB RAM support.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems